Make the switch from the old 103 Liter Steel cylinder to a new 105 Liter Aluminum cylinder (for non-reactive gas only)
In the field, you need something dependable, accessible and durable. Steel is a heavier material that does not hold up as well as aluminum when exposed to the elements. Expand your cylinder life and take that weight off your shoulders. The new 105 liter aluminum is offered at the same price as a 103 liter steel.
Benefits of the 105L include:
- Made from aluminum and lighter than a steel
103 Liter cylinder
- Same C-10 valve as the 103 Liter cylinder
(no change in regulator)
- Safer than steel cylinders (no spark hazard)
- New tan top signifies a steel replacement
(steel cylinder still offered)
- Holds all Non-Reactive Gases
- Offered at the same price as a 103 Liter
(two extra liters of gas)
Click To Download An Informational Flyer!